Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Planner peace

Have you found yours?

We in the community hear this often.

Planner peace is having that one (sometimes two) planners that tick all your boxes and you use the most.

I only have my ECLP(Erin Condren Life Planner) and a Kikki-K personal planner, but to me, they are my peace.

The ECLP, which arrived on Monday this week, is everything I could want in a planner and more.
Same goes for the Kikki-k. Which I am using as a place to keep track of medications, scripts etc.
Basically a health planner.

My ECLP, I will use as everything.
Appointments, weight loss, etc.

I will be doing a separate post for my Erin Condren in the next day or so.

I just need to plan out a few pages and take some pics for you all.

Til then,

HAPPY PLANNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment